The fastest way to get started with WaveBasis is to jump right in by running an Automatic Wave Count (or “AutoCount”) on a market that interests you.
Running your first automatic wave count with WaveBasis is a simple, three-step process:
- Select a market symbol from the symbol chooser.
- Choose a chart resolution in minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months. You can also set a custom resolution.
- Click the icon to run an automatic wave count on the chart you just created.
This will start the wave pattern analysis for the chart that you’re currently viewing, and add wave labels to the chart to show you where Elliott Wave patterns have been found.
Watch below and try it yourself!
You’ve just produced your first automatic Elliott Wave count! …and you’ve produced a detailed and precise count in far less time than it would have taken even the most experienced Elliott Wave analyst. Congrats.
Here are some ideas to get further along the road to improved expertise and profitability:
- Master the WaveBasis workspace
- How do I read an Elliott Wave count?
- Where should I start an Elliott Wave count?
- Learn all about automatic wave counts
- Other ways to compute an automatic wave count